The brightness control won’t work after windows 10 upgrade
Arguments: can’t adjust brightness in windows 10, how to fix brightness adjustment in windows 10
The brightness control moves up and down, but brightness doesn’t change
The issue is common, as users update their machine to windows 10.
Microsoft suggests to update the graphic drivers or to ask to the producer who built the computer.
I tried everything, but it didn’t work, until I found out this working solution:
- go to the control panel
- search the ‘device manager’ in the search bar
- get in and click on ‘display adapter’
- select the intel Graphic adapter- right click- update driver software
In this phase, you will apply the solution:
- select ‘Browse my computer……..’
- then ‘let me pick from a driver list….’
- select the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter – Apply and you are done